The third in Canon's Sure Shot series, released in 1983, this was known as the (New) Sure Shot in the US, AF35M II in Europe, and Autoboy 2 in Japan. Its specifications are very similar to the original Sure Shot (but with a 4-element, 4-group lens this time) but can be identified by the sloped edge near the shutter release button. Canon sold a set of auxiliary lenses for the AF35M II, for tele and close-ups.
- Lens: 38mm f/2.8 (4 elements in 4 groups).
- Triangulation system autofocus with pre-focus lock.
- Electromagnetic programmed shutter. EV 6 (f/2.8 at 1/8s) - 17 (f/16 at 1/500s)
- Reversed Galilean viewfinder with projected frames, zone focusing marks for near, medium, and far distances, parallax correction marks, battery check and LED warnings.
- Film speed settings of ISO 25-400 or 50-1000.
- Integral flash (guide No. 13 at ISO 100 in meters).
- Screw-in filter thread.
- Film advance: Auto-loading and winding.
- Power: Two 1.5V AA batteries.
- Dimensions and weight: 125×76×46 mm, 300g.
Product ($299) SN: ***4696
Condition: Like New (LN)
Warranty: No Warranty (Film Cameras Sold As It Is)
What You Will Get
- Camera Pouch
Customers are solely responsible for confirming with us about the availability of the items before coming down to our store to make a purchase. By making an enquiry, it would thus signify that you have understood the terms.
All products sold are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-EXCHANGEABLE unless otherwise stated. All prices are also FIXED and we do not entertain any attempts to negotiate. PM to check stock before coming down!
Return and Refund Policy
Strictly Non-Refundable nor Exchangeable.
Proceed to the store during opening hours for purchase.
BLACK MARKET CAMERA
Peninsula Shopping Centre #03-30/31/32
(NOT Peninsula Plaza/Next to Excelsior Hotel)
Opening hours: 12.30pm-7.45pm (Mon-Sat) 2pm-6pm (Sun)
Mobile: +65 82237153 (Whatsapp ONLY)
Next to Funan Mall / Nearest MRT: City Hall MRT