- 21.1 megapixels (5,616 × 3,744 pixels), compared to 12.8 megapixels (4,368 × 2,912 pixels). - DIGIC 4 image processor, compared to DIGIC II.
- 100–6400 ISO (expandable to L (50), H1 (12800), H2 (25600)), compared to 100–1600 (expandable to L (50), H (3200)).
- 3.9 frames per second continuous shooting (78 JPEG or 13 Raw in a single burst), compared to 3 frame/s (60 JPEG or 17 Raw).
- Small Raw modes: sRAW1 mode (10 megapixel/3861 × 2574 pixels), sRAW2 mode (5.2 megapixel/2784 × 1856 pixels).
- 98% viewfinder coverage with 0.71× magnification, compared to 96% coverage.
- Larger 3.0-inch (76 mm) LCD display with 920,000 pixels, compared to 2.5-inch (64 mm). 1800 mAh LP-E6 battery, compared to 1390 mAh BP-511A.
SN: NA (Worn Off)
Condition: Good (GD)
Warranty: Sold as it is (No Warranty)
What You Will Get
- Body Cap
Customers are solely responsible for confirming with us about the availability of the items before coming down to our store to make a purchase. By making an enquiry, it would thus signify that you have understood the terms.
All products sold are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-EXCHANGEABLE unless otherwise stated. All prices are also FIXED and we do not entertain any attempts to negotiate.
top of page
bottom of page