- Wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame format Canon EF-mount cameras, however can also be used with APS-C-format cameras where it will provide a 44.8mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Distagon optical design affords high sharpness, well-corrected image quality from edge-to-edge, and very low field curvature.
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections and provide greater contrast and color fidelity.
- Floating elements system helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range, from 9.4" to infinity.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by engraved focus distance and depth of field scales.
- All-metal lens barrel and mount offers high durability and rigidity.
Warranty: 2 weeks shop warranty, covering manufactural defects
What You Will Get
- Front Cap
- Rear Cap