- R3 MOT fitted with tougher film winding gears and will accept Motor Winder R3 (14270)
- With the Winder: single shot and continuous firing up to 2 fps.
- Film rewind is still done manually as the motor does not have the rewind function.
- No self-timer
- Metering mode now displayed in viewfinder
- New generation of Leica SLR cameras, the first electronic Leitz camera, unique body shape, box-like with sharp corners, unlike later R cameras.
- Manual metering and aperture priority AE
- Full-field and spot metering patterns
- Exposure compensation and AE lock
- Hot shoe, separate X and M PC sync terminals
- Shutter speed range: 4 sec to 1/1000 plus B and X
- Stepless shutter speed selection in AE mode
- Flash sync speed: 1/90
- Copal Leitz Shutter: electronically controlled, vertically moving, metal blades
- Mechanical shutter speeds: B, and X which is 1/90
- ISO/ASA film speed range: 12-3200, set manually
- Multi-exposure capability
- Focusing screen: split image and microprism circle which outlines the spot-metering field. Not interchangeable.
Condition: Excellent (EX)
Warranty: No warranty, sold as it is
What You Will Get
- Body Cap
All products sold are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable unless otherwise stated. Do come by our store during operating hours should you have further enquiries.