- Light output control: Silicon thyristor-controlled rectifier and series circuitry
- Angle of coverage: 45° horizontal and 60° vertical; with zoom head set at N, tilting flash head provides -7° to 90° adjustment
- Automatic TTL flash output control with Nikon AF SLR cameras with AF assisted control. For other Nikon SLR with ISO-type accessory shoe such as F301, FA, FE2, or FG; automatic exposure control with any Nikon SLR (with Flash Unit Coupler AS-4. AS-7 or AS-17 required with Nikon F3). TTL Balance filled-flash possible with capable Nikon AF bodies.
- Manual control: choose from full, 1/2 1/4 1/8 and 1/16 output
- Guide number (ASA/ISO 100 In feet) 100 with zoom head set at N
- ASA/ISO film speed range: ASA/ISO 25-1600
- Recycling time: Approx. 6-7 sec
- Number of flashes: Approx. 150* AF assist LED Automatically fires LED beam at the subject when below predetermined level of brightness when F501, F801 etc. is set at Single AF Servo mode.
Warranty: No Warranty
What You Will Get
- SS-20 Leather Pouch