- ISO Speed Rating: 80
- Grain: Extremely Fine
- Film Type: BW (Black and White)
- Process: Rollei Supergrain, Rollei RLS, R09/Rodinal, ID-11, XTOL
- Sharpness: High
- Exposure Latitude: Very Narrow
- Remarks: Black-and-white, fine grain, good contrast, extended red sensitivity (up to 750nm), good tonality, excellent maximal blackness, optimal film flatness, transport-friendly, long-term stability, infrared photography, portraiture, nature, landscape, general, scanning, black and white slide film, general photography.
Rollei Retro 80S is a super-panchromatic black-and-white film suitable for daylight and tungsten lighting conditions. It offers fine grain, good contrast, and produces high quality images. Its extended red sensitivity (up to 750nm) makes this film suitable for infrared photography as well. Good tonality, excellent maximal blackness and optimal film flatness help ensure this film is good for scanning and use as a black and white slide film. The film is also specially coated for in-camera transportation and provides long-term stability.
- Black and White Slide Film
Tips for Use:
This film should be loaded and unloaded in subdued light.
This film must be exposed at ISO 80.