- The lens incorporates a highly accurate gyro sensor for detecting hand-shake, which, combined with a 32-bit RISC CPU, offers comfortable anti-vibration effects.
- The optical system uses a number of lens elements made from special optical glass materials including XR (high refraction index) glass elements, GM (glass-molded) elements, hybrid aspherical elements, LD (low dispersion) glass elements to compensate for on-axis and lateral chromatic aberrations and AD (anomalous dispersion) glass element.
- This lens features Internal Surface Coatings (i.e., multiple-layer coatings on cemented surfaces of plural elements) and new multiple-layer coating technology on ordinary elements in order to minimize reflections that occur when light enters through the front element and to reduce image degrading effects caused by the imagers themselves.
- Tamron's Vibration Compensation provides blur-stopping power with no annoying motion delay in your viewfinder.
- The Zoom Lock prevents unwanted barrel movement when carrying the lens/camera combination.
Warranty: 2 weeks shop warranty, covering manufactural defects
What You Will Get
- Front Cap
- Rear Cap