7artisans Photoelectric M35mm f/1.4 Overview
A flexible wide-angle prime lens, the M35mm f/1.4 Lens for Leica M from 7artisans Photoelectric is an M-mount prime designed for everyday, walkaround shooting. The bright f/1.4 maximum aperture works well for working in low light conditions and also provides greater control over depth of field for isolating subject matter. Beautifully crafted and solidly-built, this lens provides a robust M-mount, a manual focus ring, an aperture ring, and a lens hood. The lens also provides a depth of field scale, a focal length scale, and easy-to-see aperture indicators.
- Wide-angle 35mm prime designed for full-frame and 35mm M-mount rangefinder cameras
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture offers control over depth of field and provides optimal performance in low light conditions
- Engraved focus distance and depth of field scales
- Easy-to-see aperture indicators
- 10-blade diaphragm for pleasing bokeh quality