7artisans 60mm F2.8 Macro Overview
Suitable for close-range shooting, the 60mm f/2.8 Macro from 7Artisans is a short-telephoto prime lens designed to excel with nearby subjects. Its life-size, 1:1 maximum magnification pairs with a 10.2" minimum focusing distance and a floating elements design to achieve high sharpness and clarity throughout the focusing range. The lens also sports a manual focus design, benefitted by focus distance and depth of field scales, along with a de-clicked aperture ring for smooth, silent rotation to suit video applications. Additionally, a 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Short telephoto prime is designed for mirrorless cameras, however will only cover an APS-C-sized portion of the sensor and provide a 96mm equivalent focal length.
- Life-size 1:1 maximum magnification pairs with a 10.2" minimum focusing distance to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Manual focus design, along with focus distance and depth of field scales, aids in precise focusing control.
- Floating elements design maintains consistent image quality and high sharpness throughout the focusing range.
- A 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- De-clicked aperture ring offers smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range, making it ideal for video applications.