The Amaran AL-H160 from Aputure is an on-camera LED light that utilizes 160 LEDs with a CRI of 95+ to deliver daylight (5500K) illumination with high color accuracy. The light produces a 60° beam angle with a brightness of 750 lux at a distance of 3.3'. A step-less dimming dial is provided on the back of the unit for adjusting light output from 0 to 100%. The light can be powered by either six AA batteries or an optional Sony NP-F/FM/QM/FP/FH/FV type battery, with four LED indicator lights on the back of the unit displaying the remaining battery life.
Aputure Amaran CRI 95+ AL-HR160 LED Video
- 160 LEDs with 60° beam angle
- Daylight 5500K light
- High CRI of ≥95
- Rear step-less dimming dial for adjusting light output from 0 to 100%
- Powered by either one Sony NP-style battery or six AA batteries
- Battery power indicator lights
- Expansion slots for connecting up to nine lights to create a larger source
- Tilt-adjustable shoe-mount adapter for attaching to camera
- Diffusion and orange warming filter included
Strictly Non-Refundable nor Exchangable.
Proceed to the store during opening hours for purchase.