- Wide-angle 35mm f/2 lens is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 56mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords significant control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- One glass-molded aspherical element helps to suppress spherical aberrations and distortion for a high degree of sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with a rear focusing system, is employed to deliver fast and precise autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override. Additionally, a micro-stepping drive also provides quiet focusing performance and a low-speed focus drive is used to benefit video recording applications.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
Condition: Like New
Warranty: 2 weeks shop warranty, covering manufactural defects
What You Will Get
- Front Cap
- Rear Cap
- Full Box Set