- Perspective control, tilt-shift lens affords +/- 11mm of shift and +/- 8° of tilt, and both types of movements can be applied independently, and parallel or perpendicular to one another. Additionally, the tilt and shift functions can be rotated +/- 90° for applying the movements in distinct directions.
- Tilt-locking mechanism ensures the lens stays in place while shooting.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimise ghosting and flare for greater contrast and colour neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Gaussian-type optical system affords a high degree of clarity throughout the aperture range and, when paired with the rounded 8-blade diaphragm, contributes to a smooth bokeh quality.
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.6' and a maximum magnification of 1:3.4 makes this lens suitable for working with close-up subjects.
Condition: Like New
Warranty: 2 weeks shop warranty, covering manufactural defects
What You Will Get
- Front Cap
- Rear Cap