- Prime wide-angle lens designed for Canon EF-mount full-frame DSLRs and 35mm film cameras. It is also compatible with APS-C-format DSLRs, where it will provide a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 56mm.
- This lens features the Distagon optical design with floating element construction and one partial dispersion element to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion while offering increased sharpness and even illumination.
- Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections in order to provide greater image clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by the inclusion of both distance and depth of field scales for precise control.
- A rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to an aesthetic out-of-focus quality.
- This ZE-series lens supports Canon DSLRs' electronic interface for camera-based control over exposure settings and in-camera focus confirmation.
Product ($1,099) SN: ****9588
Condition: Like New (LN)
Warranty: 2 weeks shop warranty, covering manufactural defects
What You Will Get
- Front Cap
- Rear Cap
Customers are solely responsible for confirming with us about the availability of the items before coming down to our store to make a purchase. By making an enquiry, it would thus signify that you have understood the terms.
All products sold are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-EXCHANGEABLE unless otherwise stated. All prices are also FIXED and we do not entertain any attempts to negotiate.
Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 35mm F1.4 ZF.2 Nikon Mount (used)
Strictly Non-Refundable nor Exchangable
Please Proceed to the Store During Opening Hours for Purchase or Enquiries.