- Made of aluminum alloy,designed for digital DSLR cameras and used for macro photography, or film negatives taken.
- The 2 way macro slider's smooth rack and pinion movement provides extremely fine focusing adjustments and positive locking knobs assure rock-steady focus.
- Macro focusing rail slider is essential accessories for macro photography,it helps macro photographers to position camera and focus on subject with the great precision.
- One rail allows movement in 2 directions: forward and backward.Move Range: 100mm/3.9in.
- Suitable for all DSLR or DC with standard 1/4" screw hole.
Micro Focusing Rail Slider Plate is the ideal tool to make precise positioning movements to achieve the perfect framed shot, for macro photography,for film negatives taken,for close-up shooting.
This plate has scale and finger-tip control for ultra-fine positioning, also has a simple lock-release lever for fast set-up.
This Micro Focusing Rail Slider Plate support movement of 2 directions---forward, back.
1/4" male thread screw compatible with most DSLR or DC.
1/4" female thread screw can be attached to tripod head or other compatible devices
An ideal accessory for precise adjustments when used with tripods for macro photography, or film negatives taken.
Material: aluminum alloy
Move Range: 100mm/3.9in
Suitable for all DSLR (or DC) with 1/4” screw hole.
Package Includes :
1x 2 way Focusing Rail Slider