- Supported Resolutions: 480i up to 1080p; Comes as a pair (one sender, one receiver)
- Supports 1080p Resolution up to at least 100ft (30M) using CAT6 cable, and much further when using lower resolutions
- Please note that the device requires running dual RJ45 cables to establish the connection.One carries data signal and the other carries timing signals.
- The device is pretty simple to use. Just hook the two interface boxes with Cat 5 or Cat 6 cables, then run the HDMI into your monitor and computer.
- This extender will work with CAT5e cables, but we recommend using CAT6 cables if possible.
HDMI Ethernet Extender by CAT5e CAT6 Receiver Sender 30m 1080P