Ilford's Delta 400 Professional is a high-speed black and white negative film featuring core-shell crystal technology in order to produce high sharpness with a fine, uniform grain structure. It has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27° when developed in standard black and white chemistry, making it well-suited to handheld photography and working in difficult lighting conditions. This versatile film also features a broad tonal range and a wide exposure latitude, which is capable of being rated between EI 200 to EI 3200 and being pushed or pulled during development in order to maintain consistent contrast.
This item is one 36-exposure roll of 35mm film in a DX-coded cassette.
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in Standard Process
- Fine Grain and High Sharpness
- Core-Shell Crystal Technology
Ilford Delta 400 Black & White Film (120)
- Panchromatic B&W Chromogenic Neg. Film
- ISO 400/27° in C-41 Process
- Very Wide Exposure Latitude
- Fine Grain and Sharpness
- Can Be Printed On Conventional B&W Paper
Strictly Non-Refundable nor Exchangable.
Proceed to the store during opening hours for purchase.