Kodak Portra 160 Overview
Kodak's Professional Portra 160 is a daylight-balanced color negative film offering a smooth and natural color palette that is balanced with medium saturation and low contrast for accurate skin tones and consistent results. Utilizing the cinematic VISION Film technology, this film also exhibits a very fine grain structure with high sharpness and fine edge detail. A micro-structure optimized T-GRAIN emulsion makes it especially well-suited for scanning applications, and advanced development accelerators offer extended versatility when enlarging. This film has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 160/23° and is particularly well-suited to portrait, wedding, and commercial photography, as well as other general applications.
This item is roll/rolls of 120-format roll film.
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 160/23° in C-41 Process
- Very Fine Grain, VISION Film Technology
- Medium Color Saturation, Low Contrast
- Accurate Color and Neutral Skin Tones
- High Sharpness and Fine Edge Detail
- T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning
Kodak Portra 160 120 Colour Negative C41 Film
Strictly Non-Refundable nor Exchangable. Proceed to the store during opening hours for purchase
Availability while stocks last