Peak Design Leash Camera Strap Overview
- Allows for Quick Separation from Camera
- Use as Neck, Shoulder, Cross-Body Strap
- 32.6 to 57.1" Adjustable Length
- Comfortable Nylon Leather Webbing
- Durable & Versatile Camera Connectors
- Low-Profile Anchor Mount
- Twist Resistant, Soft Pouch
This Leash Camera Strap from Peak Design is designed to provide you with the ability to quickly and easily detach a connected camera from it, so you can move only the camera to a tripod, or connect another camera to the strap. This is made possible using the included Anchor Links. Each Anchor Link is rated to hold 200 pounds and creates a durable, snap-in or snap-out connection point to a strap eyelet on a wide variety of cameras. The strap length is adjustable from 32.6 to 57.1" and is 0.8" wide. Integrated adjustment loops allow the length of the Leash to be quickly changed while in use.
Constructed with twist-resistant nylon and leather webbing, you can use it as a neck or shoulder strap, or wear it as a cross-body strap whether you are right- or left-handed, draped from one shoulder to the opposing hip. When used along with an Anchor Link, the included Anchor Mount can create a connection point using a camera's 1/4"-20 bottom accessory thread. By attaching the Leash along a bottom accessory thread and one strap eyelet instead of two, a camera can be made to consistently face forward while against the hip, reducing the time needed by the user to raise it to their eye and capture an image.
- Use as a neck, shoulder, or cross-body strap whether you are right- or left-handed
- Constructed from twist-resistant, nylon and leather webbing
- Provides the ability to quickly and easily detach a connected camera for purposes such as moving only the camera to a tripod, or connecting another camera to the strap
- Included Anchor Links create durable, snap-in or snap-out connection points to a strap eyelet on a wide variety of cameras
- When used as a cross-body strap, camera can be made to consistently face forward against the hip while using the included Anchor Mount; reducing the time needed by the user to raise it to their eye and capture an image
- Integrated adjustment loops allow length to be quickly changed while in use
- Hex key to attach or detach Anchor Mount
- Microfiber pouch for storage and transport
Peak Design Leash Camera Strap (Black)
USE WITH BINOCULARS, TRIPODS AND MORE
Don't stop at cameras. Leash can connect to just about anything that you might want to carry with a strap - that includes binoculars, tripods, rangefinders, toddlers, the list goes on. Don't use Leash to carry your toddler though. People will judge you.
SLING, NECK OR SHOULDER STRAP
Leash is whatever strap you need it to be, whenever you need it. It can be quickly reconfigured to function as a sling, neck or shoulder strap for your camera or any device that you can connect Peak Design Anchors to.
SAFETY TETHER FOR CAPTURE
Capture Camera Clip user? What's keeping your camera safe when you unclip it from Capture? Leash, that's what. Attach one end of Leash to your camera and the other end to your belt loop, backpack or Capture Clip and have an extra layer of safety when shooting in perilous environments.
Use Leash as a stabilizer strap for taking smooth, panning video. By putting tension on the Leash strap, you can almost totally prevent choppy footage caused by shaky hands.
HUGE RANGE OF ADJUSTMENT
Quickly adjustable from 33 inches (84 cm) to 60 inches (152 cm) with a glass-reinforced nylon sliding adjuster. When used as a safety tether, Leash can become as short at 19 in (48 cm).
EVERYTHING YOU NEED, NOTHING YOU DON'T
QUICK-CONNECTING AND REMOVING
Attach and detach securely, instantly and one-handedly using our patent-pending Anchor Link™ connection system.
FITS IN YOUR POCKET
Leash's slim hardware and 3/4" webbing packs down to fit comfortably in your pocket, purse, glovebox or camera bag, making Leash the ideal spare camera strap to have on-hand at all times.
Want a strap with a memory card holder and a lens cap clip and a compass in the stock and a thing that tells time? Don't get Leash. Leash is for the true gear minimalist—nothing but the essentials in a tiny, ultralight package.
BUILT FOR SPEED, STRENGTH AND COMFORT
GLIDES OVER YOUR CLOTHING
The smooth seatbelt-style webbing glides over your clothing, giving you fast camera access and all-day comfort even with heavier cameras.
Strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo.
Newly upgraded Dynemma-corded Anchors can each hold well over 90kg (200lbs.) and feature best-in-class abrasion resistance.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
- 4 Dyneema Anchors
- Microfiber Pouch
2.0 oz (2.7 oz as packed)
adjustable from 33 inches (84 cm) to 60 inches (152 cm). Can become as short as 19 in (48 cm) in safety tether configuration.
19 mm (0.75 in).
Dyneema®-corded Anchors can withstand over 200 lbs (90 kg), making Leash safe for use with the largest of professional cameras.
Guaranteed for life.