The Lomo'Instant is the perfectly sized instant camera to take wherever you go! The camera has a classy, retro design and it’s the most creative way to shoot marvelous photos which you can share anywhere and with everyone in an instant.
3 Shooting Modes To Cover Every Kind Of Instant
The Lomo'Instant has an auto flash shooting mode so you can easily shoot fantastic instant photos with flash in the touch of a button. You can also switch to the two manual shooting modes to open up all kinds of experimental shooting possibilities.
- Flash-On Auto Mode: Using this mode, a sensor on the flash detects the brightness, and the light meter automatically gives off the right amount of flash. The default aperture value is f/16 and the exposure compensation dial can be adjusted. It’s perfect to use anywhere when you’re on the go.
- Flash-On Manual Mode: This mode is great for shooting indoors. The flash is on and you can switch between N for normal daytime shots and B shutter for long exposures.
- Flash-Off Manual Mode: This mode is great for long exposures at night. The flash is switched off and you can switch between N for normal daytime shots and B shutter for long exposures at night.
An Ultra-Advanced Lens System
The camera has a built-in wide-angle lens and is compatible with multiple lens attachments that can be screwed onto the Lomo’Instant for tons of creative and experimental photography options.
- Wide-Angle Lens (built-in): This 27mm equivalent wide-angle captures more than your eyes can see and allows you to shoot up-close-and-personal shots with its 0.4m closest focusing distance.
- Fisheye Lens Attachment: The Fisheye lens attachment lets you take 170° snapshots. Get hooked, lined and shamelessly sinkered for wonderful circular instants with the 170° Fisheye Lens Attachment.
- Portrait Lens Attachment: This versatile 35mm equivalent lens attachment is suitable for shooting both indoors and out. It's great for portraits as well as street photography and landscape shots.
- Close-up Lens: This lens allows a 10-15cm closest focusing distance for striking close-ups.
Sh-o-o-o-o-t L-o-o-o-o-o-ng Exposures
The Lomo'Instant’s B setting lets you create light-streaked photos by holding the shutter open for as long as you like. Try it out for night-time or light painting photoshoots.
Shoot Unlimited Multiple Exposures
The Lomo'Instant is the only modern Instant camera which allows you to shoot unlimited multiple exposure instants. This means you can combine numerous shots in one frame for show-stopping effects!
Choose from blue, red, purple and yellow! By adding the filters over your flash, you can play around with cool and warm tones, and give an artistic flair to your instants!
The Largest Aperture Setting in the Instant Photography World
With its maximum aperture of f/8, the Lomo'Instant Camera has the largest aperture setting currently in the instant photography world. Shooting with f/8, you can get brighter shots. Alternatively, use a smaller aperture such as f/22 for getting every detail in focus.
The Perfect Instant Photo Format
The camera creates credit card-sized snapshots using high quality and widely available Fuji Instax Mini film, renowned for its bright colors and clear images.
The Lomo'Instant Camera has a tiny mirror to the left of the lens. Combined with the wide-angle lens, the Lomo’Instant mirror lets you take picture-perfect selfies.
- Lomo’Instant Camera
- Lomo'Instant Fisheye Lens Attachment
- Lomo'Instant Portrait Lens Attachment
- Lomo'Instant Close-Up Lens Attachment
- Lens Caps
- Colored Gel Filters
- Shooting Technique Cards
- Instruction Manual
- Film Format: Fujifilm Instax Mini Film
- Exposure Area: 42mm x 64mm
- Shutter Speed: 1/125s / Bulb
- Exposure Compensation: +2/-2 Exposure Values
- Ejection Mechanism: Motorized
- Multiple Exposures: Yes
- Built-in Flash Guide Number: 9(m)
- Automatic Flash Output: Yes
- Battery Supply: 6V (4x AAA batteries)
- Tripod mount: Yes
- Cable Release Mount: Yes
- Aperture: f/8, f/11, f/16, f/22, f/32
Lomo'Instant + 3 Lenses
SKU li800lux/li800b/li800w/li800copper/li800ag/li800au/li800summer17/li800summer/li800fw18/li800ag Cable Release Connection Yes Battery Type 4 x AAA Available Apertures Automatic f8 , f11 , f16 , f22 , f32 Shutter Speed Automatic - ∞ to 1/125 (N); Bulp (B) Focal Length 48mm (27mm equivalent) Film Advance Automatic Flash connection Built-in Flash Focusing Zone Focusing Focusing Distance 0.4m - 0.9m; 1m - infinity Frame Counter Auto Frame Counter Material Plastic Tripod Mount No Lightmeter Yes View Finder Direct optical viewfinder
Strictly Non-Refundable nor Exchangable
Please Proceed to the Store During Opening Hours for Purchase or Enquiries.