Minox DCC 5.1 Overview
The DCC 5.1 Digital Classic Camera from Minox fits in the palm of your hand. This camera continues the longtime Minox tradition of perfect, high-precision miniaturization of top-tier technology combined with a bit of styling like in the "good old days". State-of-the-art technology and optical systems behind the nostalgic look provide images of brilliant quality. It has a Minoctar 9.0mm lens (42mm in 35mm format) with a 4x digital zoom. Pictures are stored in the camera's 128MB internal memory, or on a SDHC memory card up to 16GB.
Functional controls have been unobtrusively integrated in the body, including a 2" TFT color monitor. As a supplement to the included removable optical viewfinder, the display can enable a user to compose an image and it also provides information on specific camera settings as well as tracking the number of images. The camera can also capture video at 320 x 240 pixels for up to 60 seconds per clip. Power is reliably supplied by a replaceable Lithium-ion battery that is charged via a USB connection.
The Minox Digital Classic Camera DCC 5.1 draws attention wherever it goes and its compact dimensions make it a permanent and attractive companion, ready to capture candid shots and memories on every occasion.
- Classic German design in a camera that weighs less than 4 ounces, and is only 3 x 1.8 x 1.7"
- Beautiful metal detachable viewfinder and brass lens cap included
- 5.1MP CMOS sensor records still photos and QVGA (320 x 240) video
- 2" TFT LCD display
- 9mm lens (43mm equivalent) focuses as close as 1.64' (50 cm)
- 128MB of internal memory
- 5 Megapixels: With a resolution of up to 5.1 megapixels, the Digital Classic Camera delivers detailed images with impressive sharpness
- Classic Miniature With Innovative Technology: On the outside it features a miniaturized shell designed in great detail
- Viewfinder and 2" Display: As a supplement to the included removable optical viewfinder, the display can help the user compose an image.
- Easy To Use: Extremely easy to use and therefore excellently suited for those getting started in the world of digital photography.
- Memory Options: There's no need to worry about memory space. All data are stored on SDHC cards with a capacity of up to 16GB.
- Inside it is packed with innovative technology in the form of a powerful digital camera
- Provides information on the selected specific camera settings as well as on the number of images
- Based on its innovative, striking appearance it's a real eye-catcher and guarantees unlimited photographic fun for people of all ages
- The engineers at Minox have been able to integrate a card slot in the small body next to the USB interface for transferring data to the computer