A bright telephoto prime featuring an updated optical design, the Creator 135mm f/2.8 Mark II Lens from Mitakon Zhongyi is compatible with Nikon F mount FX and DX-format DSLRs. One extra-low dispersion element is incorporated within the design, and helps to markedly reduce chromatic aberrations for increased clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy when photographing in strong lighting conditions. The f/2.8 maximum aperture also benefits working in difficult lighting and also affords greater control over depth of field for using selective focus techniques.
- The robust metal barrel of the lens is complemented by depth of field and distance scales, which pair with the manual focus design for greater control and use of pre- and zone focusing techniques. Additionally, the physical design also incorporates a retractable lens hood that helps to minimize lens flare and ghosting.
- Prime telephoto Nikon F mount lens designed for both DX and FX sensors. On DX-sized sensors, the 35mm-equivalent focal length will be 202.5mm.
- One extra-low dispersion element is incorporated within the six elements, six groups design, and helps to reduce chromatic aberrations for sharper, clearer image quality.
- Manual focus design is complemented by both depth of field and distance scales for utilizing pre-focusing techniques.
- A built-in retractable lens hood helps to shield the front lens element from stray light to prevent lens flare and ghosting.
Mitakon Zhongyi Creator 135mm f/2.8 Mark II Lens for Nikon F
- Nikon F Mount/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Manual Focus Design
- Depth of Field and Distance Scales
- Built-In Retractable Lens Hood
- Minimum Focus Distance: 4.9'
Strictly Non-Refundable nor Exchangable
Please Proceed to the Store During Opening Hours for Purchase or Enquiries.