The Mitakon Zhongyi Creator 35mm f/2 Lens is a classic wide-angle prime characterized by its bright f/2 maximum aperture, manual focus operation, and all-metal lens barrel construction. Designed for FX and DX-format Nikon F mount cameras, this lens features a seven elements in five groups construction that helps to minimize distortions and maintain sharpness throughout the aperture range. The f/2 maximum aperture also pairs with the rounded nine-blade diaphragm to produce smooth bokeh when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- Prime wide-angle lens designed for use with FX-format Nikon F mount DSLRs, this lens can also be used with DX-format DSLRs where it will provide a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Manual focus design is complemented by both depth of field and distance scales for utilizing pre-focus and zone focusing techniques.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm helps to produce a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus techniques.
Mitakon Zhongyi Creator 35mm f/2 Lens for Nikon F Mount
- Nikon F Mount/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Manual Focus Design
- Depth of Field and Distance Scales
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8"
Strictly Non-Refundable nor Exchangable
Please Proceed to the Store During Opening Hours for Purchase or Enquiries.