Nikkor 300 mm f/4.5 IF-ED is an exceptionally compact and lightweight telephoto lens for Its focal length. Compared to the Ai-S version introduced in December, 1982 this early version of the Nikkor 300mm f/4.5 ED-IF lens has a few minor differences. The minimum aperture only stopped down to f/22. The Ai-S counterpart has a close focus ability to 8.2 ft but stopped down to f/32 naturally, it also has a Ai-S type of lens coupling design at its rear.
* Telephoto picture coverage of 8° 1 0'.
* Internal Focusing (IF) design for easy handling and smooth focusing down to a close 10 feet (2.5m).
* Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass for outstanding picture quality.
* Very lightweight - only 990 grams.
* Built-in telescopic lens hood with click stops and a rotating tripod socket.
* Takes 72mm filters.
* Photographic uses include sports, wildlife, photojournalism, and travel photography.
- Focal length/Aperture: 300mm f/4.5
- Lens construction: 7 elements in 6 groups
- Picture angle: 8°10'; Diaphragm: Automatic
- Aperture scale: f/4.5 ~ f/22 on both standard and aperture-direct-readout scales
- Exposure measurement: Via full aperture method; meter coupling ridge provided for Al cameras and meter coupling shoe for non-AI cameras
- Distance scale: Graduated in meters and feet from 2.5m (10 ft) to infinity (oo); - - Weight: 990g
- Dimensions: 80mm dia. x 200mm long (overall); 192mm extension from flange
Attachment size: 72mm (P= 0.75mm)
- Front lens cap: Screw-in; Lens hood: Built-in;
Condition: Excellent (EX)
Warranty: 2 weeks shop warranty, covering manufactural defects
What You Will Get
- Front Cap
- Rear Cap
Customers are solely responsible for confirming with us about the availability of the items before coming down to our store to make a purchase. By making an enquiry, it would thus signify that you have understood the terms.
All products sold are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-EXCHANGEABLE unless otherwise stated. All prices are also FIXED and we do not entertain any attempts to negotiate.
PM to check stock before coming down!
Return and Refund Policy
Strictly Non-Refundable nor Exchangeable.
Proceed to the store during opening hours for purchase.
Black Market Camera
Peninsula Shopping Centre
(NOT Peninsula Plaza/Next to Excelsior Hotel)
Opening hours: 12.30pm-7.45pm (Mon-Sat) 2pm-6pm (Sun)
Tel: 6336 6349
Next to Funan Mall
Nearest MRT: City Hall MRT