Type of camera: 35mm single-lens reflex (SLR), aperture-priority automatic
Picture format: 35mm (24mm x 36mm frame size)
Lens mount: Nikon bayonet type
- Lenses usable: Nikon Series E 50mm f/1.8 as standard; other Series E lenses; most Nikkor lenses including AI-types. Warning: Non-AI lenses cannot be used.
- Film advance: Electronically controlled, vertical-travel, metal focal-plane shutter; stepless speeds from 1 sec. to 1/1000 sec. when shutter operation mode selector is set to AUTO; 1/90 sec. mechanical shutter speed when set to M90; B setting also provided for
long exposures. Film winding lever provided; completed stroke of 144°; choice of one continuous stroke or series of shorter strokes
- Viewfinder: Fixed eye-level pentaprism full-aperture viewing type with built-in TTL exposure meter; shutter speed scale and exposure needle visible inside; ready-light lights up when Speedlight SB-E, SB-15, or SB-16B is in use; center of scales's bracket indicates 1/90 sec.; finder coverage approx. 92 % of picture field; 0.86X magnification with 50mm lens set at infinity.
- Focusing screen: Fixed-type Nikon "K" screen; comprises matte fresnel field with central split-image rangefinder spot surrounded by microprism ring and 12mm-dia. reference circle which denotes area of center-weighted metering
- Reflex mirror: Instant-return, non-lockable type
- Self-timer: Lever provided can be set for approx. 10-sec. exposure delay; setting cancelable before shutter release button is pressed.
- Exposure measurement: TTL center-weighted exposure metering at full aperture; meter incorporates one silicon photodiode (SPD).
- Metering range: EV 2 to EV 18 (i.e., f/2 at 1 sec. to f/16 at 1/1000 sec. at ASA/ISO 100 and with 50mm f/1.8 lens)
- Exposure signal: "Beep-beep" warning sound activated when shutter release button is pressed to finger guard position if matching shutter speed for lens aperture set is below approx. 1/30 sec. or above 1/1000 sec.
- Exposure compensation: + 2 EV when exposure compensation button is kept depressed as shutter release button is pressed
- Meter power source: One 3V lithium battery or two 1.55V silver-oxide batteries *
- Meter ON/OFF switch: Meter switched on when shutter release button is pressed; stays switched on for several seconds after finger is lifted off button.
- Battery power checker: LED lamp lights up to indicate sufficient power availability when power check button is pressed
- Film speed range: ASA/ISO 25-1600
- Frame counter: Shows number of frames exposed, automatically resets to "S" when camera back is opened; automatic operation starts from frame 1
- Film rewind: Manual; film rewind crank rotated after film rewind button is depressed
- Flash synchronization: Built-in ISO-type hot-shoe, automatic flash sync at 1/90 sec. with SB-E, SB-15, or SB-16B or any dedicated Nikon flash units; activates camera's ready-light when flash is ready; with SB-E, ready-light "blinks" to signal incorrect ASA/ISO aperture combination; M90 shutter mode-selector setting used with other electronic flash units, providing flash sync at 1/90 sec
- Motor drive coupling: Electrical contact and coupler built-in for operation with Motor Drive MD-E
- Camera back: Swings open when film rewind knob is pulled up; memo holder provided
- Body finish: Black
- Dimensions: 135mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 54mm(D)
Condition: Like New (LN)
Warranty: No Warranty
What You Will Get
- Body Cap
- Strap Lugs
Customers are solely responsible for confirming with us about the availability of the items before coming down to our store to make a purchase. By making an enquiry, it would thus signify that you have understood the terms.
All products sold are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-EXCHANGEABLE unless otherwise stated. All prices are also FIXED and we do not entertain any attempts to negotiate.
PM to check stock before coming down!
Return and Refund Policy
Strictly Non-Refundable nor Exchangeable.
Proceed to the store during opening hours for purchase.
Black Market Camera
Peninsula Shopping Centre (NOT Peninsula Plaza)
Opening hours: 12.30pm - 7.45pm daily
Tel: 6336 6349
Next to Funan Mall
Nearest MRT: City Hall MRT