Retro 400S from Rollei is a panchromatic black and white negative film featuring an extended infrared sensitivity for producing unique halation effects, which can be controlled by exposure. Its nominal speed of ISO 400/27° offers extensive versatility and latitude, which is further complemented by high sharpness, contrast, and acutance. The film's polyester base has been tested to an LE-500 (life expectancy 500 years) archival rating and, additionally, this clear base is particularly well-suited to scanning applications.
This item contains one roll of 36-exposure 35mm film.
Rollei Retro 400S 36 Exp Black & White Film (135mm)
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in Standard Process
- Extended Infrared Sensitivity
- High Sharpness, Good Contrast
- Ideal for Scanning Applications
- Archival LE-500-Rated Polyester Base
Strictly Non-Refundable nor Exchangable
Please Proceed to the Store During Opening Hours for Purchase or Enquiries.