The SYK-6 Trigger is designed for Sony / Konica Minolta Flash Unit, with the high sensitive light sensor of this remote slave trigger, the flash unit can be triggered by the master flash easily. This flash remote controller is optical theory making the master flasher to control remotely the auxiliary one to flash synchronously without any connection wires. And because this slave trigger gets its working power from the flash attached, so it do not need any battery.
Seagull SYK 6 Flash Remote Controller
- Tripod mount at the bottom
- Fits most of the camera hot shoe
- Designed to fit Konica Minolta and Sony flashes
- Effective Distance = Guide Number of master flash / 2
- Does *not* have a PC sync port
- Compatible Flash:
- Sony: HVL-F58AM, HVL-F56AM, HVL-F36AM, HVL-F42AM, HVL-MT24AM, HVL-RLAM
- Konica Minolta: PROGRAM FLASH 5600HS(D), PROGRAM FLASH 3600HS(D) , PROGRAM FLASH 2500(D) MACRO RING FLASH 1200, MACRO TWIN FLASH 2400, PROGRAM FLASH 5400HS PROGRAM FLASH 5400Xi, PROGRAM FLASH 3500Xi, PROGRAM FLASH 2000Xi PROGRAM FLASH 5200i, PROGRAM FLASH 3200i, PROGRAM FLASH 2000i
3 Months Store Warranty Covering Manufacturing Defects ONLY.
Kindly proceed to store during operating hours to test before purchasing.