- Based on the Zeiss Sonnar optical concept, this lens uses a design with seven elements in five groups that helps achieve the large maximum aperture of f/2.8 while simultaneously reducing flare and improving contrast.
- A wide-angle prime designed for full-frame E-mount cameras, this 35mm lens will provide a excellent perspective for street photography, environmental portraits, and general-purpose shooting. It can also be used on APS-C format cameras where it will provide an equivalent focal length of 52.5mm.
- The f/2.8 maximum aperture allows users to create images with shallow depth of field and work in low-light conditions with relative ease.
- Zeiss T* anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections in order to provide greater image clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Three double-sided aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- A linear autofocus motor and internal focus design provide quick and precise autofocus performance and enables accurate and silent focusing while recording videos.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- Included with the lens is a dedicated cap-style lens hood that is extremely compact and prevents flare. It also features its own 40.5mm filter thread in addition to the 49mm thread located on the lens.
Condition: Like New
Warranty: 2 weeks shop warranty, covering manufactural defects
What You Will Get
- Front Cap
- Rear Cap