- Incredibly wide 10mm focal length lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 130° angle of view. It is also compatible with APS-C models where it will produce a 15mm equivalent focal length.
- Rectilinear (non-fisheye) design maintains straight lines toward the periphery of the frame for a more realistic portrayal of architectural and other geometrically complex subjects.
- Updated Heliar optical design helps to maintain consistent peripheral illumination, eliminate color fringing, and reduce distortion; making it ideal for use with mirrorless digital cameras.
- One aspherical element is featured in the optical design to control spherical aberrations and improve clarity, sharpness, and resolution.
- Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 11.8".
- Selective Aperture Control System produces a stepless, de-clicked aperture ring, which provides silent and smooth exposure adjustment that is well-suited for video application. The aperture ring can also be configured to utilize traditional 1/3-stop clicks for more intuitive tactile control over exposure settings.
- Ten-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth quality of bokeh.
- Built-in lens hood guards the front lens element and also helps to control lens flare and ghosting.
- Contacts transfer all Exif data between the camera and lens in order to permit full use of camera functions, including focus magnification, image stabilization, and lens corrections.
Condition: Like New
Warranty: 2 weeks shop warranty, covering manufactural defects
What You Will Get
- Front Cap
- Rear Cap