Yongnuo YN560EX is a new flash from Yongnuo. It is a more advanced version of the YN560II having one major difference, the ability to have TTL while its off your camera, controlled by a master flash (like the Canon 580EX II or Yongnuo YN568EX II) or other ST units. Therefore if you are a TTL shooter, the 560EX will be great for you! The YN-560EX is another step in the Yongnuo flash development as Yongnuo offers many impressive strobist flash units already, and it has the same specifications like the YN-560II.
YongNuo Speedlite YN-560EX
- GN 58m (ISO 100 / 105mm)
- Flash Mode: M, Multi, Sc, Sn, S1, S2
- Zoom Range: 24, 28, 35, 50, 70, 80, 105mm
- Vertical Rotation Angle: -7~90 degrees
- Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0~270 degrees
- Power Supply: 4×AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable, batteries are not included)
- Support Remote TTL Functions: In the case of remote mode, FEC, FEB, Rear-curtain sync, FE lock is supported.
- Remote Wireless Trigger Supported: The YN-560EX supports remote wireless trigger function, which makes the Sc/Sn/S1/S2 mode can be used in outdoor environment and the wireless trigger distance is as long as 15 meters/49 feet.
- Additional Features: Rear-curtain sync, FEC, FEB, FEV, the electronic flash head zooming, sound prompt, automatically saving setting, PC port, power saving mode, over heat protection, advanced setting.
- Large LCD Panel. A Brand New Appearance.
- FE Lock (Canon). FV Lock (Nikon). Flash exposure compensation. Supports High Speed Continuous Shooting. Multi-flash Lighting Application.
- Super speed of charging recycle.
- Metal hot-shoe stand.
3 Months Store Warranty Covering Manufacturing Defects ONLY.
Kindly proceed to store during operating hours to test before purchasing